National Park Authority 24/03/21
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 3 February 2021
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Sustainable Development Fund Committee held on 20 January 2021
8. To note the report of the meeting of the Youth Committee held on 2 February 2021
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 10 February 2021
10. To consider the report of the meeting of the Member Support and Development Committee held on 10 February 2021
11. To consider the report of the meeting of the Standards Committee held on 24 February 2021
12. To consider the report of the meeting of the Personnel Committee held on 3 March 2021
13. To consider the following reports :
The Minister for Environment, Energy and Rural Affairs provides the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority with an Annual Remit letter. The Remit letter sets out the Welsh Government’s strategic remit for Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority in 2021-22 and also outlines the funding settlement.
Members are asked to approve the Corporate and Resources Plan 2021/22.
Members’ approval is sought for two draft action plans in support of the National Park Management Plan 2020-2024: Celebrating Heritage and Restoring Nature.
Members are asked to approve the appointment of Sarah Burns as Data Protection Officer for the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority for a three year period commencing on 1st April 2021.
The report sets out future meeting format options for Committee Meetings once Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted and seeks the views of Members.
Members are asked to approve a calendar of meetings for the forthcoming year.
The report seeks Members’ approval to submit an application for Advanced Charter level status of the Welsh Local Government Association’s Wales Charter for Member support and development.
The report informs Members of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales’ decisions in relation to the Basic and Senior Salaries payable to National Park Authority Members for the financial year 2021/22.
The report seeks approval for £46,000 from Capital Receipts Reserve to part fund the purchase of five electric vehicles.