National Park Authority
Virtual Meeting, 10am
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 29 July 2020
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the report of the meeting of the Development Management Committee held on 15 July 2020
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 8 July 2020
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Standards Committee held on 22 July 2020
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Personnel Committee held on 22 July 2020
10. To consider the report of the meeting of the Member Support and Development Committee held on 29 July 2020
11. To consider the following reports :
A presentation will be made on the Wales Audit Office’s ISA260 Report: Communication Concerning Financial Statements to those Charged with Governance.
The purpose of this Report is to formally adopt the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Local Development Plan 2 and consider recommendations regarding Supplementary Planning Guidance.
This report outlines progress against the work programme proposed in the Authority’s Corporate and Resources Plan for the year 2019/20.
Members’ approval is sought on the HR Policy Development, Approval and Implementation paper which aims to streamline the process of policy review, speeding up minor amendments that require only Committee Member oversight, whilst ensuring proper due diligence for those changes that demand the intellectual challenge provided by Committee.
Members are asked to agree a Member Development Training Plan
Members are asked to appoint a Member to the Board of Visit Pembrokeshire, the new Destination Management Organisation for Pembrokeshire.