Operational Review Committee 23/09/20
10am, Virtual meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 17 June 2020
4. To consider the following reports:
09/20 Report on the Progress of the Digital Transformation of the Countryside Management Team
The report outlines the progress the Countryside Management Team has made in digitising its work flows, including inspections, as well as in planning and scheduling work, using the Arc Online Software Platform, since October 2018. This includes detailed examples and an outline of future plans.
10/20 Conservation Report 2019-2020
The report set out the outcomes achieved for this National Park through its conservation work during the financial year 2019-20.
11/20 Annual Archaeology Report 2019 – 2020
The report outlines the current state of scheduled monuments in the National Park, archaeology work programmes of 2019 – 2020 and identified priorities for 2020 – 2021 and beyond. The significant impact of COVID-19 is also highlighted throughout.
To ask Members to consider the latest risk register
13/20 Performance Report for the Period ending 31 July 2020
The report presents the performance to date up to 31st July 2020 for monthly data and quarter 1 (April – June) statistics for some data sets.
5. To delegate any issues for consideration by the Continuous Improvement Group.