Operational Review Committee
Virtual Meeting, 10am
1. To appoint a Chair for the ensuing year
Nomination received: Councillor K Doolin
2. To appoint a Deputy Chair for the ensuing year
Nomination received: None
3. To receive apologies for absence
4. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
5. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on the 11 December 2019
6. To consider the following reports:
The report provides Members with a review of the Authority’s education work and in particular provides an update on how our services in this area are responding to the challenges of a new Curriculum for Wales.
The report informs Members of the Pembrokeshire Light Pollution Partnership and the partnership paper ‘Starry Skies Pembrokeshire’.
The report presents the performance for the. full financial year – April to March 2019/20 and includes Q4 data (January – March) for the majority of data sets
To ask Members to consider the latest risk register
7. To receive a presentation on the key marketing activities associated with the Celtic Routes Initiative
8. To delegate any issues for consideration by the Continuous Improvement Group.