Sustainable Development Fund Committee 28/04/21
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosure of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meetings of the Committee held on the 20 January 2021
4. To consider whether the public should be excluded from the meeting during the consideration of the following item due to the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 12 and 14 of Part 4 of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.
5. To consider the report of the Funding and Grants Officer on the following applications.
SDF /042021/1 Clubhouse Solar Project – Solva Community Clubhouse
SDF /042021/2 Paul Sartori Warehouse carbon reduction initiative – Paul Sartori Foundation Limited
SDF /042021/3 Coast Allotment Project (Community Organised Allotments for Solva Tenants)
SDF /042021/4 Tenby United RFC Recycling Facilities
SDF /042021/5 Community-led decarbonisation across St Davids Peninsula – Ecodewi