Development Management Committee 26/01/22
10am, Virtual Meeting
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business.
3. To confirm as a true record the minutes of the meetings held on:
a) 8 December 2021 and;
b) 10 January 2022.
4. To consider the Solicitors report concerning Members’ duties in determining applications.
5. To consider the reports of the Development Management Team Leader on the following planning applications: –
a) NP/21/0133/FUL – Rebuild, increase in floor level and roof height and alternative front & rear disabled access (partially retrospective) – Sands Cafe, Newgale, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6AS
Officer’s Recommendation – APPROVE
b) NP/21/0435/FUL – Retrospective application to Change of use of field to residential curtilage, creation of separate vehicular access through existing field gate to serve dwelling and laying of associated track to form driveway. – Haulfryn, Nine Wells, Solva, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, SA62 6UH
Officer’s Recommendation – REFUSE
c) NP/21/0508/FUL – Erection of a dwelling – Dandre, Feidr Ganol, Newport, Pembrokeshire, SA42 0RR
Officer’s Recommendation – DELEGATE APPROVAL
d) NP/21/0591/TPO – Works to trees at TPO133 – Land at Middlekilns Road, Herbrandston, Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire, SA73 3TE
Officer’s Recommendation – PARTIAL APPROVAL & REFUSAL
6. To consider the report of the Development Management Team Leader on Appeals.
A. In accordance with the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, replies to consultations carried out in respect of the planning applications contained in the following report and not received by the date of the preparation of the report will be given verbally at the meeting.
B. The Background Papers taken into account when considering planning applications on this agenda include all or some of the following items (items 1 – 4 are included on the file for each individual application):
1. Application: including the application form, certificate under Section 66 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, plans and other supporting information submitted with the application.
2. Further correspondence with the applicant, including any amendments to the application: including any letters to the applicant/agent with respect to the application and any further correspondence submitted by the applicant/agent together with any revised details and/or plans.
3. Letters from Statutory Bodies: including any relevant letters to and from City, Town and Community Councils, County Council departments, Natural Resources Wales, Dwr Cymru Welsh Water and other public bodies and societies.
4. Letters from Private Individuals: including any relevant letters to and from members of the public with respect to the application, unless the writers have asked that their views are not reported publicly.
5. Statutory Plans and Informal Policy Documents:
6. Any Other Documents: including any other relevant documents such as past decision notices and site notices.
Persons wishing to see these Background Papers should contact Sue Davies, National Park Authority, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock (Tel: 01646 624800 Extn. 4840) email: email@example.com.