National Park Authority
Virtual Meeting 10am
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 5 February 2020.
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Sustainable Development Fund Committee held on 22 January 2020
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 12 February 2020
10. To consider the following reports :
23/20 Virtual Meetings via ‘Lifesize’
The report seeks Members’ views on convening virtual meetings of the Authority and its Committees via ‘Lifesize’.
24/20 To make temporary changes in light of the impact of Covid 19 to the Authority’s Scheme of Delegation
In order to enable continuity of the planning service during this Covid -19 period, amendments are proposed, for a temporary period of 3 months, to the scheme of delegation.
25/20 Endorsement of Contract Standing Order 16 in Regard Insurance Cover Commencing 1st April 2020.
The report seeks endorsement for the use Contract Standing Order 16 in respect of the contract for the Authority’s insurance cover.
26/20 Independent Members of the Standards Committee
Members are asked to agree the appointment of two Independent Members to the Standards Committee
27/20 Member Remuneration 2020/21
The report informs Members of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales’ decisions in relation to the Basic and Senior Salaries payable to National Park Authority Members for the financial year 2020/21.
28/20 Personal Development Reviews
The report seeks Members’ approval of a Personal Development Review framework for Members.