National Park Authority 27/07/22
10am, Green Room, National Park Offices, Llanion Park Pembroke Dock and Remotely
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meetings held on:
a) 15 June 2022 (AGM)
b) 15 June 2022 (Ordinary meeting)
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the report of the meetings of the Development Management Committee held on 18 May 2022, 13 June 2022, 15 June 2022, 22 June 2022 and 4 July 2022
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Member Support and Development Committee held on 11 May 2022
8. To appoint a Member(s) to fill the vacancies on the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee, Employee Forum and Member Support and Development Committee.
9. To consider the following reports:
22/22 ISA260 Report to those Charged with Governance
A presentation will be made on the Wales Audit Office’s ISA260 Report: Communication Concerning Financial Statements to those Charged with Governance.
23/22 Award of Funding in relation to the Sustainable Landscapes, Sustainable Places programme for the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority
This paper details the award of in year funding in relation to the Sustainable Landscapes, Sustainable Places programme 2022/25 to the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority and its impact upon the Authority revenue and capital expenditure.
24/22 Membership of Committees
The report seeks to confirm membership of the Authority’s Investigating and Disciplinary Committee, Grievance Committee, Appeals Committee and to appoint a Member to the Green Room Development Group.
25/22 HAVS Policy
Members are asked to approve the Authority’s Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS) Policy.