National Park Authority
Virtual Meeting, 10am
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meetings held on:
a) 3 June 2020 (Annual General Meeting)
b) 3 June 2020 (Ordinary Meeting)
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the report of the meetings of the Development Management Committee held on 29 January 2020, 10 February 2020, 3 June 2020, 10 June 2020 and 1 July 2020
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 13 May 2020
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Sustainable Development Fund Committee held on 20 May 2020
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Operational Review Committee held on 17 June 2020
10. To consider the following reports :
29/20 Coronavirus (COVID-19) Recovery Plan
Part A of the Authority’s Recovery Plan is shared with Members to give them an oversight of the guiding principles being adopted for Recovery. Part A acts as a framework for detailed plans at an operational level and department and task based Risk Assessments.
30/20 To extend the temporary changes in light of the impact of Covid 19 to the Authority’s Scheme of Delegation
In order to enable continuity of the planning service during this Covid -19 period it is proposed to extend the temporary amendments made to the scheme of delegation on 6th May 2020 until 2nd December 2020.
31/20 National Parks Wales: “Landscapes For Everyone” Our Approach to Social Inclusion and Child Poverty’.
The report presents ‘National Parks Wales: “Landscapes For Everyone” Our Approach to Social Inclusion and Child Poverty’ to Members.
32/20 Standards Committee: Re-Appointment of Independent Member
The report seeks to confirm the re-appointment of Mrs Victoria Tomlinson as an Independent Member of the Authority’s Standards Committee.
33/20 Grant Approvals in accordance with Section 76 of the Financial Standards
Approval is sort for a payment of up to circa £75,000 to Pembrokeshire County Council as a contribution towards the Pembrokeshire Greenways Partnership.
34/20 Membership of Committees and Outside Bodies.
The report seeks confirmation of membership of the Authority’s Investigating and Disciplinary Committee; Grievance Committee, and Appeals Committee and also nomination of a substitute Member on the South West Wales Regional Aggregates Working Party.
35/20 Review and refocus the delivery of the Sustainable Development Fund to deliver projects that respond the climate change emergency
The SDF committee, responding to the NPA Climate Change Action Plan, have reviewed the SDF purposes and delivery during a workshop 15 July 2020. The paper outlines their recommendations for the fund.
36/20 Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Trust – Our First Year 2019/2020
The report provides an update and review of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Trust’s first year in operation, including a presentation of the funds generated and the projects they will be supporting across the National Park.