National Park Authority (Ordinary Meeting) 15/06/22
10.30am or immediately following the Annual General Meeting of the National Park Authority , Green Room, National Park Offices, Llanion Park Pembroke Dock and Remotely
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 30 March 2022
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the report of the meeting of the Development Management Committee held on 9 March 2022.
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Operational Review Committee held on 16 March 2022
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Chief Executive Performance Review Panel held on 16 March 2022
10. To consider the report of the meeting of the Sustainable Development Fund Committee held on 23 March 2022
11. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 11 May 2022
12. To consider the following reports:
15/22 Term of Government Remit Letter for Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority
The report presents to Members the Term of Government Remit Letter from the Welsh Government.
16/22 Nutrient Management Board
The report seeks approval from NPA, for the delegation of decisions relating to the river Cleddau Nutrient Management Board to the Chief Executive Officer and the Director of Planning and Park Direction.
17/22 CCTV Policy
This report seeks approval of the Authority’s Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) policy.
18/22 Public Convenience Funding
The report seeks the views of Members on a letter received from Pembrokeshire County Council regarding funding for public conveniences.
19/22 Recruitment Panel for the Director post
Members are asked to agree to appoint a panel to appoint a new Director.
20/22 Corporate Events
Members are asked to determine and authorise the level of representation at the corporate events set out in the report.
21/22 Welsh Language Standards: Annual Report
Members are asked to endorse the Annual Report as the Authority’s submission to the Welsh Language Commissioner