National Park Authority 15/11/2023
10am, Green Room, National Park Offices, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock and Remotely
1.To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meetings held on:
a) 20 September 2023; and
4. To note the Action Log from the previous meeting
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the report of the meeting of the Development Management Committee held on 06 September 2023
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Sustainable Development Fund Committee held on 13 September 2023
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Member Support and Development Committee held on 27 September 2023
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Human Resources Committee held on 27 September 2023
11. To consider the following reports:
37/23 Audit of Accounts Report: A presentation will be made on the Audit of Accounts Report.
38/23 Visit Pembrokeshire: Emma Thornton, Chief Executive of Visit Pembrokeshire will provide a presentation on the work of Visit Pembrokeshire over the last year.
39/23 The North Block, Llanion Park: This paper seeks the approval of the National Park Authority to grant a new occupational lease to the Hywel Dda University Health Board (NHS) to extend their current occupation of the North Block Building at Llanion Park.
40/23 Membership of Disciplinary, Grievance and Appeal Committees:Members are asked to receive membership of the Authority’s Investigating and Disciplinary Committee, Grievance Committee and Appeals Committee.
41/23 IRPW Consultation: This paper seeks to inform Members of the consultation draft Annual Report of the Independent Remuneration Panel for Wales (the Panel) on the proposed level of Members’ salaries for 2024/25 and to seek their views thereon.
NOTE: Any Member who has received a gift/hospitality must inform the Democratic Services team as soon as possible after the event in order that it can be registered in the Gifts and Hospitality Register.