National Park Authority 26/07/2023
10am, Green Room, National Park Offices, Llanion Park, Pembroke Dock and Remotely
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
4. To note the Action Log from the previous meeting
5. Chair’s Announcements
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 17 May 2023
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Youth Committee held on 06 July 2023
9. To consider the following reports:
23/23 Draft Strategy for Internal Audit 2023/24 – 2025/26
To receive the Draft Strategy for Internal Audit 2023/24 – 2025/26 from the Authority’s Internal Auditors ASTARI.
24/23 Oriel y Parc Masterplan
To share the final Oriel y Parc Masterplan document with Members and to agree the refreshed focus of the site as a true discovery centre for the wider National Park.
25/23 Draft Corporate and Resources Plan and Delivery Plans 2023/24 – 2026/27
To ask Members to agree the draft Corporate and Resources Plan and Delivery Plans 2023/24 – 2026/27.
26/23 Welsh Government Infrastructure (Wales) Bill
To update Members on the development of the Welsh Government Infrastructure (Wales) Bill and outline the key points the Authority would wish to make to a consultation on this emerging legislation.
27/23 Update on Use of Land at Traeth Mawr / Newport Sands for the Purpose of Stopping the Practice of Beach Parking
To update Members following the acquisition of the subject land on the 9/5/23.