The borrower agrees to:
- Accept and use the mobility equipment completely at their own risk.
- Use the mobility equipment in accordance with the ‘Safety Guide’ and ‘Cleaning Instructions’.
- Ensure the mobility equipment is suitable for their needs.
- Ensure that they/the mobility equipment users are able to transfer safely.
- Ensure they are able to use the mobility equipment at the booked beach safely.
- Take full responsibility for the mobility equipment.
- Accept full responsibility for any injury to other persons and / or their property.
- Contact the Authority should there be any problem with, damage to or loss of the mobility equipment.
- Return the mobility equipment in good condition on the agreed date and time.
More Beach Wheelchair Information
Mobility Equipment Safety Guide
Information on Coronavirus Prevention Measures, Moving in and out of the equipment and more.