07/02/2018 @ 10:00 - National Park Offices
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meetings held on:
a) 29 November 2017 and
b) 13 December 2017
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To receive the reports of the meetings of the Development Management Committee held on 8 November 2017, 20 November 2017 and 13 December 2017.
(Copy of the above-mentioned reports have been circulated at previous meetings of the Development Management Committee)
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Chief Executive Performance Review Panel held on 13 November 2017
8. To consider the report of the meeting of the Standards Committee held on 15 November 2017
9. To consider the report of the meeting of the Audit and Corporate Services Review Committee held on 22 November 2017
10. To consider the report of the meeting of the Personnel Committee held on 22 November 2017
11. To consider the report of the meeting of the Standards Committee Appointments Panel held on 29 November 2017
12. To consider the report of the meeting of the Operational Review Committee held on 6 December 2017
13. To appoint a Member to the Operational Review Committee, Grievance Committee, Employee Forum and Member Development Strategy Working Group to fill the vacancies created by the departure of Ms Chris Gwyther.
14. To consider the following reports:
01/18 Draft Budget Planning 2018/19
The report presents:
The Draft Revenue and Capital budgets for 2018/19 and forecast 2019/20 to 2022/23; The Draft 2018/19 Levy on Pembrokeshire County Council; Prudential Indicators for the Capital Programme; and an Investment Strategy & Treasury Management Policy Statement for 2018/19.
02/18 2018/19 Insurance Renewal
Members are asked to approve the extension of the Authority’s current insurance arrangement for the financial years 2018/19 & 2019/20.
03/18 Corporate Plan 18/19
Members are asked to comment on the draft Corporate Plan 2018/19.
04/18 Consultation on Law Commission’s Planning Law in Wales’s document
The report brings this consultation to the attention of Members and requests delegated authority for officers to finalise the consultation submission from PCNPA and also a submission on behalf of the 3 National Parks in Wales.
Members are asked to agree to set up Charities at a local and national level