The Walkability Project helps people of all abilities who live in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the spectacular countryside and coast around them.
The Project has a dedicated co-ordinator who can:
- Advise groups about suitable local walking routes
- Lead groups on walks to match their needs
- Work with volunteer leaders and provide training
- Link individuals with local walking groups
- Support people with special needs to get active using walking routes.
For further information contact the Walkability Co-ordinator at:
Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority
Tel: 01646 624800
Discover more about Walking in the Park
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) walking guidance
Guidance for people to help them stay safe while out walking.
Walking your dog
Well-controlled dogs are usually welcome members of any trip to the Pembrokeshire Coast.
Walking Group Directory
The Pembrokeshire Walking Group Directory makes it easier for people who want to reap the health and social benefits of walking to find the opportu...
Choose from over 200 circular walks in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park including half day routes, gentle strolls, plus easy access walks.