The Lost Words social media competition
Win a copy of The Lost Words or Geiriau Diflanedig signed by Jackie Morris!
To coincide with the Geiriau Diflanedig – The Lost Words exhibition at Oriel y Parc, one signed hard copy of The Lost Words will be given away each month between the following English channels:
Plus, one signed hard copy of Geiriau Diflanedig will be given away each month between the following channels until April 2024.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom (UK).
- The competition is being run across Facebook, Instagram and X (Twitter.com).
- The competition is being organised, promoted and fulfilled by Pembrokeshire Coast National Park Authority (PCNPA) and Oriel y Parc Gallery and Visitor Centre.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- You may only enter once on each social media platform per month.
- No further entries will be permitted after the stated closing date (there will be one closing date each month from August 2023-April 2024).
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries or prizes not received for whatever reason.
- PCNPA reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice if necessary, due to matters outside of PCNPA’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by PCNPA.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and PCNPA reserves the right to substitute any prize without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
- The winners will be notified by way of reply on the social media channel on which they entered within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of notification, PCNPA reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- PCNPA will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/be delivered.
- PCNPA’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In promoting this competition PCNPA is not intending to enter any legally enforceable agreement with those people who choose to enter.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) or X (Twitter.com).