17/07/2013 @ 12:30 - National Park Offices
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 13th March, 2013
4. To consider the following reports:
06/13 Performance Report for the period April 2013 to May 2013
This performance report presents the progress during the early period of the year for the key actions and measures set out in the team plans within the Recreation and Tourism Directorate.
07/13 Future management and prioritisation of Public Rights of Way (PROW) in the National Park
To advise Members of the current situation with regard to the management of public rights of way in the National Park. To seek approval to adopt a prioritisation approach to the future management of public rights of way, including delegation of authority to take enforcement action.
08/13 Wales Coast Path Marketing Contract
To provide Members with an update on the Authority’s contract to support the marketing of the Wales Coast Path.
5. To receive an update of archaeological work in the north of the National Park by the Culture and Heritage Manager
6. To delegate any issues of concern to the Continuous Improvement
Group for consideration