National Park Authority
Virtual Meeting 10.30am
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. To receive any disclosures of interest by Members or Officers in respect of any item of business
3. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 6 May 2020
4. To consider matters arising from the minutes that are not the subject of a further report or are not scheduled later on the Agenda
5. Chair’s Announcements
6. To consider the report of the meeting of the Chief Executive Performance Review Panel held on 22 April 2020
7. To consider the report of the meeting of the Member Support and Development Committee held on 6 May 2020
8. To consider the following reports :
Members are asked to approve the Corporate and Resources Plan 2020/21.
The report asks Members to approve Responding to the Climate Change Emergency (2020 – 2030) – Our actions to deliver the National Park Management Plan 2020-2024.
Members’ comments are sought on the draft Annual Governance Statement
Authorisation is sought, in accordance with the Financial Standards, for a payment of over £10,000 to Pembrokeshire Coastal Forum.
The report updates Members on outcomes of first PCNPA Youth Committee meeting, held over the residential weekend at Pentre Ifan Centre and subsequent meetings online.
Agreement is sought for a temporary change to the procedure for the election of Chair and Deputy Chair of the Authority and/or its Committees.
The report updates Members on the work that is underway to control vegetation growth across the Public Rights of Way network during the COVID-19 lockdown.